The Kenai Peninsula Orchestra is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Donations to this charity are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law. Our funds come from ticket sales, grants, fund-raising events, individual contributions and the generous support of our local businesses. In order to remain accessible to everyone we must rely on donations from our community members. We extend a heartfelt THANK YOU!! to everyone who donates their talent, time, money and energy towards music and the arts.
How can you support the Kenai Peninsula Orchestra?
- Donate – Cash donations are always welcome.
- Advertising – purchase advertising for your business in our season program.
- Volunteer – we have many opportunities to help.
- In Kind – donations for fundraisers, companion fare tickets, etc. are gratefully accepted.
- Business Supporters – support the KPO by supporting our local business supporters.